SOULMATES So here you come, my eyes were hungry for your sight, my heart was just beating for you, welcome, welcome home. For the very moment , i died in your lap, i was seeking your company, wanting you here every moment, thinking of you each second. back then, we called each other 'soulmates', weren't we impossibly inseparable, couldn't we spend a moment without eachother. All our love, all our promises, are realized today , my soul meets your's now we are real soulmate💛 ... now we are totally inseparable, now we will be together forever, till...
I was going through this same disaster when in the evening I ran to my rooftop with tears brimming my eyes...... I wanted to cry ,cry out and loud .
I was too stunned to speak anything I was caught in my most worst state and that too by a boy !!!!
I am Aariv and I am sorry to for interrupting like that but you shouldn't cry this much ...you should face it boldly...I noded my head in agreement,
I didn't wanted to but I came back to my hellish life . But there was something which kept my heart warm, maybe it was due to Aariv , meeting him tomorrow was my newest happiness I guess.
Days went by and we kept meeting at the rooftop & gradually exchanged contact number and Instagram ids . We became really close to each other we loved each other's company.
We were such a match for each other but we were still friends.... the gender stereotype in me wasn't allowing me to ask him out in first place, and he.... why was he taking so much of time to ask me out !! I was frowning thinking all this.
I was shocked hearing all this because this was the first time he was expressing his feelings about me this openly , my crying subdued ,I was looking into his eyes....and he pulled me toward himself for a hug.
Today lying in his lap when I remember these moments I just can't stop gushing over him! from a random meetup at the rooftop to being husband and wife , how beautifully we are living our lives! I Just can't stop being happy about this .
Popular posts from this blog
DOWRY
A CURSE Dowry is the worst tradition followed by us Indians. This is the tradition which leads women to face a hellish life and is a prominent reason due to which girls are so unwanted, killed even before their birth. Dowry is a act in which girl's side have to give valuables,money,riches,things etc to boy's side. In other words Dowry is a tradition which compels girl's parents to compulsorily give riches and things to boy's parents . That was the definition which is generally given for Dowry by others, now get through my thoughts about Dowry and people taking Dowry. ☺️ According to me Dowry is a act in which it is proved correct by boy's side that they are incapable of feeding a girl, the one who is going to be included in their family and hence they want to take aids from girl's parents in form of money,riches,things,valuables,many more ........ so that they can feed ...
ये आवाजें आज फिर अंदर से एक आवाज आई, आज फिर मैंने खुद को सवालों से घिरा पाया , आज फिर मैं सोचने को मजबूर हुई , आज फिर ! मेरे मन में चल रही आँधी उभर आई !! इन आवाजों ने कभी नहीं बताया, इन्हें क्या चाहिए , इन सवालों ने कभी नहीं बताया, ये जानना क्या चाहते हैं । इन आँधियों ने कभी नहीं बताया , ये उमड़ किसके लिए रही है , पर आज फिर मैं इन सब से जूझ रही हूँ , जूझ रही हूँ, , मेरे अंदर उमड़ रही हूँ इन भावनाओं को , स...
So good ❤
ReplyDeleteThis is very heart touching❤
ReplyDeleteWow..😘
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to read
ReplyDelete👍🔥
ReplyDelete❣️😌
ReplyDeleteFantastic and heart touching ❤️
ReplyDeleteGave me butterflies for real ❤️🦋
ReplyDelete