POEM ON MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

                               POEM


            MOTHER TO DAUGHTER



My girl i am proud to have you,
for,you made your presence worthwhile.
         
                             With you i have nothing to argue,
             you were there for me in every hard time,
         your and my bonding do rhyme.

I have no complains for you,
then also in my heart some consequences are due.

                             They say you can't replace son,
            seeing your devotion towards me they make fun.

But i don't understand what special is a boy,that not a girl,
you are precious to me as pearl.

                              They say their belief,
              but for their thinking i do grief.



i have written this poem on my own i hope you will like it.
please  follow my blog and support me.

                                

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOWRY

कशमकश