FEELINGS

Adil Dar's feelings few moments before  his death (suicide)
(I don't know why but a thought came in  my mind that things could have been such for him at that time so i should write about it .  I am not in favor with all what he did but i think ,he must have surely felt  all what  i have written.)
note: Here i have written this poem on Adil (Indian youngster ,innocent one) not for terrorist Adil dar.
(speaker Adil (tears in eyes )



"I am on a very tough mission ,
 a mission important for ,
 'me' ,'them ' and 'those'
 (Adil) (terrorist)  (CRPF soldiers)
 my mind is fluctuating ,
 heart is trembling ,
still something makes me stay adamant to my decision .
 My mind and heart are revolting ,
 my body functions according to 'them',
 the blackness of heart and mind, 
 I have acquired through them doesn't
 let me think otherwise .
Am duty bound ,
can't let humanity and mankind acquire my mind.
 Am helpless ,am hopeless  
hatred  feelings weren't mine ,
flame of revenge wasn't burning in me,
it was deliberately ignited,
i was forced to hate "those"
my mind was whitewashed,
my thinking capacity was blocked,
i functioned for them, according to them.

I am guilty , but not fully, 
i am a victim , i was trapped. 
I am going to end everything ,
my hopes, my dreams, myself and "those",
for "those" i feel sorry ,
i am begging forgiveness from god,
 but ,
they are destined to die , and so am i...................................
i am in chaos !!
i have a lot to say  ..........
time seems less....
can't distinguish feelings,
everyone, everything seems
very confusing..........
am going to end myself and that too deliberately,
somebody help me out,
i can't escape,
neither quit,
nor elope.
I will  have to do it,
kill myself and many other people!
now i am going to do it.
i bid farewell to you my parents,
i love you,am trapped ,choked , helpless, worthless
can't come out of this huge trap
i can't do anything now,
am leaving you forever.
I pray you not to take me as criminal
i was forced to do all this, i am a victim..................................

i bid farewell to you,
my friends, my love and my dear ones,
am going far away
take me as victim i beg you...................................
help other victims to come out of all this...... 
 this car is start to every end......
in this i will take my last breath
it will be a medium to death of many including me!!!!!!!
now i can see the CRPF bus,
everything is at its end,
this mission, this car, that bus , those people and me.................
 we all bid farewell to this world .
I still don't want to do it!!!
i want help ,
i want escape,
someone help  me , someone take me away.......
but , alas i will have to do it .....

1,2,3, and i colloid my car with CRPF bus ,
i am burning ,
flames are making me out of existence ,
i need help,
its paining a lot ,
help me!!
oh!! "those " people are also dying,
i can feel their pain,
i am guilty for all this........
ah!! 'tears' stop coming out ,no need of  you now 
am  coming to an end.,
its paining a lot, a lot..............
i regret everything,

i regret my deeds,
i regret my decision.
BUT i am not guilty , i am victim
i didn't wanted to do it all,
help, i didn't wanted to --------------------------------------"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOWRY