POEM



                        QUEST 

Lost my house,
lost my family,
lost my wages,
         still was the happiest
          wanna know why?????
          coz i had you (God) .
                        Took you as epitome of                                                 "true love and belief"
I devoted my life to you,
thought i will work for you,
and finally reach you........
"meeting you , knowing you"
that was my dream....
      but
you never showed up
never listened to my pleadings
never thought of my efforts..,.
               you didn't showed up,
                now i am loosing hope..
I am in the state of doubting your presence,
i tried to soothe myself,
but still,
i am loosing it all over again.........
                                  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWRY